Women In Sport Expo – 2022
Date/Time: 20th November – 2022 / (2pm – 4pm)
Venue: SETU Arena – Waterford
CLOSING DATE: 11th November, 2022 @ 9:30pm / or if FULLY booked.
SIGN UP LINK : [ https://bit.ly/3BT3ai7 ]
SPECTATOR TICKETS: [ https://forms.gle/cJ7t4sWxaHzNVSqm7 ]
As part of our Women in Sport (WIS) programme and in conjunction with Sport Ireland, the event will be recorded for social media, with a portion being streamed live, all with the aim of promoting the visibility of women in sport. The event will be led, coached, commentated on and attended by females! We would like to have all our female members represented at the event; from our youngest, to our young at heart athletes.
- Introduction and athlete interviews
- Coach led warm-up for the snatch
- Snatch training alongside our international athletes
- Exhibition of the snatch by our international athletes
- Group discussion around well being and the topic “Strong as a Female”
The Event Organisers and Coaches will be Beáta Jung and Claire McLarnon.
- An active membership for 2022 is required to registered for this event.
- Spaces are limited so signing up does not guarantee you’ll get a spot.
Event Crew (Volunteers):
We are seeking expressions of interest for Event Crew to help with the preparation, set up, running and tidy up on the day. The role will be from 9am to 6pm and involves heavy lifting (not the fun kind!) to construct and dismantle training and competition platforms.
Volunteer : [ HERE ]
For further information please contact the WIS Team : [ [email protected] ]