National Senior Championships – 2021
Venue: Capital Strength Weightlifting Club
Dates: 13th & 14th of November, 2021
CLOSING DATE: 4th November, 2021 @ 9:30pm / or if FULLY booked.
SIGN UP LINK : [https://bit.ly/38nVSDy]
- Qualification standards and entry requirements for athletes to enter remain the same as 2020.
- Any athletes who competed in 2020 will be sent an invite to enter (if a current member of WI for 2021).
- Due to the lack of opportunities to compete over the past year, athletes may apply to compete based on current training total (videos required); WI will also take into account performances in online or Development Squad sessions, Women’s Grand Prix; whether an athlete has previously medalled at a National Championships.
- Entry priority will go to Irish Passport holders, non Irish Passport holders are welcome to enter if places are available but will compete as a “guest”.
* Coach must be a registered Level 1 coach and a member of WI.
** If Athlete U18, Coach must be Garda Vetted.
*** These are minimum requirements to gain access to the field of play.
(National Level Competition)