Standards for the Weightlifting Ireland National Senior Championships, 2020 have been agreed by the Board of Weightlifting Ireland.
** Qualification period: February 3rd, 2019 to December 31st, 2019.
Entry Totals: https://weightliftingireland.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2020-QET-Nationals-1.pdf
Terms & Conditions:
- Athletes must meet or exceed these standards in competition in order to compete at the Weightlifting Ireland National Senior Championships 2020.
- All Weightlifting Ireland athletes must be in compliance with the WADA code and the Sport Ireland and IWF rules for 2019/2020.
- Please note – athletes must be a Weightlifting Ireland member in good standing on the date that these standards are attained. It is not acceptable to meet or exceed the qualifying standard and then join Weightlifting Ireland.
- Weightlifting competitions sanctioned by any other IWF recognised NGB may also be used towards these standards.
- Athletes and/or their Clubs/coaches must notify Weightlifting Ireland before competing in an event run by another national weightlifting federation and supply the General Secretary with the results after the event in order to be considered towards National or International standards and towards the Weightlifting Ireland ranking list.
- Athletes must wear a weightlifting singlet to compete.
- Athletes must bring a Passport and/or Drivers Licence for weigh in to compete.
For concerns and questions please contact [email protected]
The Weightlifting Ireland Executive Board reserves the right to select athletes who have not met all the above criteria, if it is deemed to be in the best interest of Weightlifting Ireland and its members.