Ulster Open Championships – 2023
Venue: Boundary CrossFit (Belfast)
Dates: 4th & 5th of November, 2023
CLOSING DATE: 28th October, 2023 @ 9:30pm / or if FULLY booked.
SIGN UP LINK : [ HERE ]
- This is an “Open” event meaning there are no entry requirements for athletes to enter.
- We welcome all ages and ability levels to enter!
- To encourage more participation, the “Day Pass” memberships will be accepted for anyone wishing to enter this event.
- The “Day Pass” membership expires 21 days after purchase and is only valid for first time members to Weightlifting Ireland.
- Please make sure the competition date falls within the 21 days to ensure you can sign up and you are covered by our insurance for the event.
Coaches must be a registered Level 1 Coach and a member of Weightlifting Ireland (WI).
Coaches must have completed Safeguarding L1 training within the past two (2) years.
Coaches must be Garda Vetted by Weightlifting Ireland (WI) within the past three (3) years.
These are minimum requirements to gain access to the field of play/warm up area.
⚠️ As per our WI Technical Rules & Regulations Document : 6.2.1. WI does not offer refunds for competition entries. / [ HERE ]
(Provincial Level Competition)