National Youth Summer Camp – 2022
Venue: Mullingar Weightlifting Club
Date: 13th of August, 2022
CLOSING DATE: 9th August, 2022 @ 9:30pm / or if FULLY booked.
SIGN UP LINK : [ https://bit.ly/3ayPaj0 ]
- This summer camp is for anyone in the following age brackets : U13 & Youths (13-17).
- Timetable : 11:30am to 16:30pm (approx.)
- This summer camp will include a combination of :
- Weightlifting (Snatch and Clean & Jerk)
- Gymnastics (core & gymnastics skills)
- Plyometrics (jumping)
- Track testing (sprints)
- The aim of this event is to encourage participation and inclusion within Irish Youth weightlifting; it will also commence the process of gathering data to monitor the growth and development of this sector. Weightlifting for Youths in Ireland is still at it’s fundamental stages and we want to give the children the opportunity to meet and connect with others from across the country.
If you could volunteer your time to help on the day – whether to coach, supervise, or collect data, it would be greatly appreciated.
Volunteer Form : HERE
Coaches must be a registered Level 1 coach and a member of Weightlifting Ireland (WI).
Coaches of U18 Athletes must be Garda Vetted by Weightlifting Ireland (WI) within the last 3 years.
These are minimum requirements to gain access to the field of play.
(Provincial Level Summer Camp)