Leinster Open Championships – 2023
Venue: TFA Weightlifting Club
Dates: 10th & 11th of June, 2023
CLOSING DATE: 1st June, 2023 @ 9:30pm / or if FULLY booked.
SIGN UP LINK : [ HERE ]
- This is an “Open” event meaning there are no entry requirements for athletes to enter.
- We welcome all ages and ability levels to enter!
- Competitors must hold a current, full membership. “Day Pass” memberships will not be accepted for competition entry due to the level of this competition.
- Due to the standard of the competition, if you miss weight on the day you will no longer be able to medal in the new weight class you compete in.
- You will still be allowed to compete on the day even if you miss weight, but only as a guest.
- The WI Board have decided to implement this ruling for the four (4) provincial championships and the National Senior Championships only.
Coaches must be a registered Level 1 Coach and a member of Weightlifting Ireland (WI).
Coaches must have completed Safeguarding L1 training within the past two (2) years.
Coaches must be Garda Vetted by Weightlifting Ireland (WI) within the past three (3) years.
These are minimum requirements to gain access to the field of play/warm up area.
(Provincial Level Competition)