Cork Open – 2020
Venue: Cork Weightlifting Club
Date: 10th & 11th of October, 2020
CLOSING DATE: 17th September, 2019 @ 9:30pm / or if FULLY booked.
SIGN UP LINK (Male Entry): https://bit.ly/31raAqM
SIGN UP LINK (Female Entry): https://bit.ly/2CXBOMn
Athletes who entered the Clonmel Open have been notified and given the opportunity to take their space at this event. As a result spaces are limited for the remaining spots. We will accommodate a total of 80 athletes across two days of competition (including athletes who have transferred from the Clonmel Open).
Format: 4 Groups (per day) / 10 Athletes (per group)
- Group 1 (Female) | Weigh In @ 9.00am – Start @ 10.00am
- Group 2 (Male) | Weigh In @ 11.00am – Start @ 12.00noon
- Group 3 (Female) | Weigh In @ 1.00pm – Start @ 2.00pm
- Group 4 (Male) | Weigh In @ 3.00pm – Start @ 4.00Ppm
This is an “Open” event meaning there are no entry requirements for athletes to enter. We welcome all ages and ability levels to compete at this years Cork Open!
* Coach must be a registered Level 1 coach and a member of WI.
** If Athlete U18, Coach must be Garda Vetted.
*** These are minimum requirements to gain access to the field of play.