Welcome to the Weightlifting Ireland 2018 Club sign up form. If you require support during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact
There are two options for clubs signing up to weightlifting Ireland in 2018, and both receive the same excellent benefits
- 50% membership discount, meaning your members pay only €25 per person, down from €50
- €5 return for every member who signs up to your club at the end of 2018 as a thank you for your support throughout the year.
- A club banner to showcase your venue as a registered and official weightlifting Ireland 2018 official club
- Discount on selected IWF equipment and suppliers
- Request a competition option coming early next year to offer clubs a chance to host, and earn revenue from their own facility, by hosting officially sanctioned Weightlifting Ireland events.
- A Weightlifting Ireland map point and contact information to your gym on our website clubs page
As well as more access to Weightlifting Ireland than ever before, with a unique club log in to manage your club, members, events and more rolling out throughout the year
Membership Options for 2018
Weightlifting Ireland has two sign up options, both giving you all the benefits above:
Option 1: Fully registered Club
This will be for all clubs who meet all the requirements for accreditation with Weightlifting Ireland.
Option 2: On the pathway
Don't worry if you don't meet all criteria right away, we're offering extra help and support, and allowing all clubs a full 6 months to become complaint, while still availing of the benefits provided.
The following will need to be uploaded with your application, we've templates for documents and further support available.
1. A Club Constitution (Template available on request):
2. Insurance cover - (Photo copy of certificate) .Universities, Colleges letter from Sports Officer.
3. Affiliation payment (€150)
4. The names of their designated officers for the year
5. . A licensed Level 1 Coach or Coach in the process of Licensing.
(Licensed – Level 1 completed. Real Winner Anti-Doping On-Line Quiz Certificate. National Vetted.
Coaching Kids – Safeguarding Children Level 1. IWF Rules MCQ)
6. A First Aid qualification - Safety Officer must have a First Aid qualification
Clubs coaching kids, please contact our Children’s Officer at CPO@weightliftingireland.com
For clubs who do not meet requirements 5 & 6, don't panic, you can still be accepted, and you'll be given until July 1st to have completed all required criteria for club accreditation.