Welcome to the weightlifting Ireland 2017 Club sign up form.
There are two options for clubs signing up to weightlifting Ireland in 2017, and both receive the same excellent benefits
- 50% membership discount, meaning your members pay only €25 per person, down from €50
- €5 return for every member who signs up to your club at the end of 2017 as a thank you for your support throughout the year.
- A club banner to showcase your venue as a registered and official weightlifting Ireland 2017 official club
- Discount on selected IWF equipment and suppliers
- Request a competition option coming early next year to offer clubs a chance to host, and earn revenue from their own facility, by hosting officially sanctioned Weightlifting Ireland events.
- A Weightlifting Ireland map point and contact information to your gym on our website clubs page
As well as more access to Weightlifting Ireland than ever before, with a unique club log in to manage your club, members, events and more rolling out throughout the year
Membership Options for 2017
Weightlifting Ireland has two sign up options, both giving you all the benefits above:
Option 1: Fully registered Club
This will be for all clubs who meet all the requirements for accreditation with Weightlifting Ireland.
Option 2: On the pathway
Don't worry if you don't meet all criteria right away, we're offering extra help and support, and allowing all clubs a full 6 months to become complaint, while still availing of the benefits provided.
The following will need to be uploaded with your application, we've templates for documents and further support available.
1. A Club Constitution:
2. Insurance cover
3. Affiliation payment (€150)
4. The names of their designated officers for the year
5. A licensed Level 1 Coach
6. A First Aid qualification
For clubs who do not meet requirements 5 & 6, don't panic, you can still be accepted, and you'll be given until July 1st to have completed all required criteria for club accreditation.